USPS 2020 Postal Rate Guide
Postal rate changes will take effect on January 26, 2020. Here’s your guide to the postal rate changes.
On average, price increases reflect a 2% increase.
- No change in First Class Mail.
- Marketing Mail (previously Standard Mail) Letters up to 3.5 oz will change from 29.1 cents to 29.9 cents.
- Marketing Mail also has slight changes in ECR saturation.
- Non-profit Mail Letter rate will increase from 17.5 cents to 17.8 cents.
- Other changes are mostly on the retail side and concentrate on bulk shipping rates.