Customer Service Representative/Account Manager (Jefferson City, MO)
Modern Litho – Jefferson City is hiring for a Customer Service Representative/Account Manager.
An Account Manager provides service to external and internal customers. The following job duties are included, but are not limited to:
- Lead the day-to-day responsibilities on multiple accounts and manage client expectations across several market verticals.
- Act as a liaison between customers, sales staff, production employees, and managers.
- Develop positive and productive working relationships to establish trust among all client and associate touchpoints.
- Use production platform and project management tools to manage, prioritize and deliver on multiple projects and deadlines, both internal and external.
- Be attentive and provide high-quality products to our clients.
- Become an expert in each client’s business; stay on top of key issues and meet expectations.
- Proactively navigate unforeseen issues and bring new ideas and solutions to the forefront.
- Work closely with clients, sales, and production teams to meet timelines and deliverables.
- Consistently demonstrate project leadership by being prepared, thorough and accurate.
- Additional responsibilities may evolve as a client and organizational needs change.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 2+ years of commercial print experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and team-focused.
- Exhibit poised and professional behavior.
- Organized, able to multitask, able to prioritize, and have the ability to work under stress.
- Critical and strategic thinker; Must have good analytical skills and learning agility.
- Ability to identify and solve problems and independently cultivate a point of view.
- Passionate about business – always thinking of ways to improve/grow current clients.
In addition to the job requirements listed above, the preferred candidate will have the following:
- Understanding of commercial print production and workflow.
- Experience in one of the following verticals a plus: B2B, higher ed, healthcare, franchise, or financial services.
- CRM experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000/year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
TO APPLY FOR THE AVAILABLE POSITIONS, PLEASE SUBMIT AN APPLICATION, RESUME, AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO:
Lauren Bauman, Vice President, Human Resources
Phone: (573) 644-7039