Part-Time Billing Specialist (St. Louis, MO)
Modern Litho – St. Louis is hiring for a part-time Billing Specialist.
- This role will entail the following responsibilities:
- Keeps customer account information up to date and manages any issues
- Manages journal entries of adjustments to billings
- Responsible for daily invoicing of postage
- Manages client and vendor requests and inquiries regarding billing
- Reviews for billing data accuracy and fix any errors as needed
- Reviews billing adjustments with vendors and clients
- Release periodical customer AR account statements
- Provides reminders for payments, contacting customers if needed
- Collects payments (online payments, cash, etc.) and reviews for accuracy
- Manages daily preparation of pre-invoices for the billing of jobs
- Distributes invoices and bills to customers via email or other digital systems daily
- Manages accounting records, recording all new payments, balances, customer information, etc.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or comparable education preferred.
- Experience: 3-5 years; Prior printing experience preferred and proven mathematically based skills.
- Mental Demands: The job involves a variety of complex problems on matters of significance to the company. Considerable latitude and independence in work; constant concentration required. Solutions to problems or interpretation of information often require coordination with other departments and vendors.
- Impact of Error: Errors in fact or judgment could result in significant financial penalties, losses, lawsuits, or could undermine relationships with employees and customers.
Job Type: Part-time
- 6-hour shift (flexibility available)
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
TO APPLY FOR THE AVAILABLE POSITIONS, PLEASE SUBMIT AN APPLICATION, RESUME, AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO:
please email at SBray@modernlitho.com directly.