What’s In This Issue?
- Insights – The latest marketing ideas, opinions, news and trends
- Ann Handley Interview – Marketing guru Ann Handley talks to us about how to use content to drive engagement and increase sales
- Brand Building with Social Media – How to use the four key social media platforms- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Optimize Your Email List – Three ways to manage your email database
- My Working Day – Account executive Helen Bellocq explains the secret to a successful client/agency relationship
Writing Effective Cross-Channel Teasers
Capture the attention of your clients and prospects by developing copy that really grabs attention. It can be difficult to write effective teaser lines, so we’ve pulled together 15 tips that will help you create powerful headlines for your direct mail, your eblasts and other client communications. Capture your audience’s attention – Hook, Line and Sinker!
Register to Win!
Creating and executing a powerful content marketing campaign can be tricky. That’s why we’re giving away the definitive guide to developing a content marketing strategy that will help to build and promote your online presence. Content Rules, co-authored by Ann Handley, will help get you on the right track to creating stronger, more meaningful content. Hurry! Register for a chance to win today! Drawing ends May 16, 2014.