Email Marketing Trends for 2022
- Data privacy—changes in the data marketers can collect and use to leverage for audience targeting
- Focus on segmentation and personalization in campaigns
- Less focus on email open rates, higher focus on trackable metrics tied to response actions taken by the recipient (click-through rates, etc.)
- Testing the use of AI tools to write subject lines, email content, and CTAs based on performance data
- Enhanced use of interactive tools such as polls, surveys, games, and forms that can be engaged outside of the original email
To read the full article regarding email marketing trends for 2022 and find more print and marketing tips, check out the Inspired Momentum archive.